- My favourite things- penguins in paradise (stamps & dies)
- Lawn fawn- stitched large rectangle stackables dies
- Mama elephant-stitched hillside dies
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Copics-YG03,05,06. G14. E35,39,29,93. RV09,1906. Y35,38. C00,1. W7,8,9
- Versamark ink pad & pen
- WOW- bright white & black embossing powder
- Wink of stella-clear
- Textured coloured cardstock, 6x4" card blank, white copic friendly cardstock
I planned my design to match the sketch, then die cut all my coloured cardstock panels. I stamped a small flower image all over the pink panel using versamark ink and used white heat embossing powder. I die cut a strip of orange card and stamped my sentiment. I then used black embossing powder to give a shiny finish to this. I die cut and stamped my images and coloured using copics. I added wink of stella to the pink ring on my penguin image. Since I had black embossing powder out I used a versamark pen to add powder to the penguins eyes. I added all the card stock panels flat to my card base to create the background. I used 1mm foam to add the palm tree and 2mm foam tape for the banner and penguin. I think this will make the perfect card for my sister's birthday this summer.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Freshly made sketches #236
MFT card challenges: colour challenge 45
Seven hills craft challenge blog- may theme 'embossing'