- Tim holtz - crazy dogs & crazy things
- Lil's inker designs -happy birthday border die
- Lawn fawn- Finley's 123's
- Neenahclassic crest cardstock
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Copics- V17. BG32,34. RV09,55. Y35,38,YR04. C00,02, 08,10. N3,4,5,6,7.
- DCWV patterned paper (not sure on collection because I've had it years)
- Wink of stells- gold & clear
- Ranger glossy accents
I glued a piece of striped paper to my card blank. I cut a piece of copic friendly cardstock and stamped my images. I die cut a sentiment border along the top edge and the '50' in the bottom corner. I coloured my images using copics then added sparkle with the glitter pens. I glued the panel to the front of my card. The final touch was glossy accents to the nose and eyes.
Challenge i would like to enter:
hi! super cute card, fun image and fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!ReplyDelete
sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
love your blog too!! thanks for the lovely comment MxDelete
This is wonderful.ReplyDelete
PS my new challenge blog start on the 10th november and i hope to see you.
thanks!! will be sure to check out your blog MxDelete