- LOTV- rocking horse
- SU!- sweet essentials
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Copics- skin:E50,51,21,11,93. Teddy:E53,55,57. Rocking horse:W0,1,3,5,6,7. Pink:R81,83,85. Ground:C00,1,3.
- Lawn fawn- large dotted rectangle stackables
- Tim holtz distress ink pad - spun sugar & picked raspberry
- Tattered lace- embossing folder (not sure on the design name)
I die cut a piece of cardstock to create my base layer. I inked this using 2 shades of pink, to create an ombre effect background. I then used a embossing folder and my big shot machine to create texture, then I glued this to my card blank. I die cut another matt of cardstock and stamped my image and sentiment. I coloured the image using copics and glued it to the centre of my card.
I would like to enter the following challenge:
Post a Comment