Friday 23 March 2018

Adrenaline rush part 2


  • Kanban 'adrenaline rush' paper craft toppers
  • DCWV Fresh floral stack 
  • Black & white spot paper (old one from the scrap box)
  • Silver mirri card
  • 7x7" card blank
I created a layout using two of the toppers with a frame from the collection. I then found two different dotty papers to coordinate. I mat and layered the orange spot onto silver mirri card to leave a white border on the card front. I then trimmed the black spot to fit as a band going down the card. With the toppers, I arranged them onto the card front and glued down with varied depths of foam pads to add more dimension to the card. I completed the front with the sentiment in the top corner, overlapping the circle frame to link it into the design. I think this is a nice bold design perfect for a birthday boy!!

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment