- SU!- two by two
- SU!- festive impressions embossing folder
- Lawn fawn- large dotted square stackables
- Kraft & white cardstock
- Neenah classic creast cardstock
- Memento ‘tuxedo black’ ink pad
- Copics- E31,35,37,41,55. B000,00,02,04. BG02. V04,12. R000,14,24. YR15,31. Y15,18,32,38. N2,4.
- Tim holtz ‘fossilised Amber & wild honey’ distress oxide ink pad
To make this card I firstly created my background. I cut a piece of white cardstock and used distress oxide ink to make an ombré effect. I used a embossing folder to add texture and pattern. I glued this onto a kraft card blank.
I Used a piece of Neenah card to stamp and colour my image. I then die cut this, I also die cut a piece of kraft cardstock and layered this at an angle to match the sketch. I glued both pieces onto the card blank to finish.
I would like to enter:
This is such a fun image! I love the bright colors you used and the embossed background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.ReplyDelete
This is such an adorable card and the colours are so cheery and bright...it’s lovely and thanks so much for sharing and for playing loan game with us over on the SSS Monday Challenge Blog... xReplyDelete