- SU!- two by two
- SU!- festive impressions embossing folder
- Lawn fawn- large dotted square stackables
- Kraft & white cardstock
- Neenah classic creast cardstock
- Memento ‘tuxedo black’ ink pad
- Copics- E31,35,37,41,55. B000,00,02,04. BG02. V04,12. R000,14,24. YR15,31. Y15,18,32,38. N2,4.
- Tim holtz ‘fossilised Amber & wild honey’ distress oxide ink pad
To make this card I firstly created my background. I cut a piece of white cardstock and used distress oxide ink to make an ombré effect. I used a embossing folder to add texture and pattern. I glued this onto a kraft card blank.
I Used a piece of Neenah card to stamp and colour my image. I then die cut this, I also die cut a piece of kraft cardstock and layered this at an angle to match the sketch. I glued both pieces onto the card blank to finish.
I would like to enter: