- Stamping Bella- sweet pea garden girl
- SU!- made for you
- Lawn fawn- grassy border
- Memento ‘tuxedo black’ ink pad
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Copics- E50,51,21,93.55,57,59. YG25,33,21. BV000,00. V22. W00,1.
- Tim holtz ‘broken China & ‘ distress ink pad
- White card blank
I stamped, coloured and die cut my garden girl image. I diecut the grass to create a mask. I used the first half to mask the sky and inked the green. Then used the other half to mask the green and ink the sky. I did this very basic just to add some colour, but you could make additional masks to create more dimension (maybe add clouds for example). I stamped my sentiment in the corner of the inked background and added my image using foam pads to match the sketch.
I would like to enter:
Super fun take on the sketch!ReplyDelete
Such a sweet card--great take on the sketch!ReplyDelete