- Stamping Bella- tiny townie Brianna the butterfly
- SU!- cottage greetings
- Copics- E31,34,55,37,93. N5,7,8. R81,83,85. YG03. BG10,11,23,34.
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Tim holtz ‘squeezed lemonade & fossilised amber’ distress ink pads
- Archival ‘jet black’ ink pad
- Wink of Stella ‘clear’ glitter brush pen
To make this card I firstly stamped and coloured my image using copics. I added a touch of sparkle to the pink details on her wings (although this doesn’t show on the pictures). I then decided on a layout using the sketch and stamped the ‘thanks’ sentiment in place.
I felt this was a little too much blank space, so I added a ombré of yellow to the card blank to create a background. I then added a few sequins for embellishment.
Although the yellow turned out a bit darker than I planned and the card is possibly too fussy. I quite like it and feel it is more appropriate for the recipient.Mx
The challenge I would like to enter isCase this sketch #286