- Altenew- hello sunshine
- Avery Elle- tag for all die
- Lawn fawn- large dotted rectangle stackable
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Copics- R81, 83, 85. RV91. V01, 12, 15. Y08, 15, 17, 18, 38. YG03, 05, 23, 25. G02, 12. 0.
- Memento ‘tuxedo black’ ink pad
- Brilliance ‘star lite silver’ ink pad
- Silver Miri & black cardstock
- Metallic silver thread
I used the floral image stamps to create my background. I die cut this using a largest rectangle die. I coloured my images with copics. I also used a silver ink pad and the tiny image to fill in some of the spaces between the flowers.
I looped the silver thread and placed it in the corner of my card panel. I die cut the ‘thankyou’ first from black cardstock and glued it in place, (this also holds the thread in place). I then die cut the words from silver Miri cardstock and glued this on top, slightly off set to create a shadow.
Since I am posting this card I wanted to keep it quite flat,but felt it benefited from the slight dimension of the words and thread.
Challenge I would like to enter:
I love stamped backgrounds like this, nicely done! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!ReplyDelete