Friday 9 November 2018

my birthday cake

  • LOTV- my birthday cake
  • LOTV & nitwit- pastel dreams
  • Tattered lace- essentials circle dies
  • Neenah classic crest cardstock
  • Memento ‘tuxedo black’ ink pad
  • Copics- E21,50,51,93. R85,83,81. RV91. BG23,11,10. Y13. YR30. E31,35,37,43,44,55,57,59. C00,1,3.
  • Wink of Stella ‘clear’ glitter brush marker
  • Ranger glossy accents 
  • Pink cardstock

  • I stamped, coloured and die cut my image into a circle. I layered this onto the next size die-cut circle, in a coordinating coloured cardstock. I printed my sentiment onto cardstock and die-cut it into a circle, then layered it with pink the same as the image. I mat and layered the card blank with coloured cardstock and floral paper. To complete the card, I glued everything onto my card blank, using different depths of foam pads for dimension. The final touch was a bit of sparkle and some glossy accents on the balloon.
 
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment