- LOTV- my birthday cake
- LOTV & nitwit- pastel dreams
- Tattered lace- essentials circle dies
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Memento ‘tuxedo black’ ink pad
- Copics- E21,50,51,93. R85,83,81. RV91. BG23,11,10. Y13. YR30. E31,35,37,43,44,55,57,59. C00,1,3.
- Wink of Stella ‘clear’ glitter brush marker
- Ranger glossy accents
- Pink cardstock
I stamped, coloured and die cut my image into a circle. I layered this onto the next size die-cut circle, in a coordinating coloured cardstock. I printed my sentiment onto cardstock and die-cut it into a circle, then layered it with pink the same as the image. I mat and layered the card blank with coloured cardstock and floral paper. To complete the card, I glued everything onto my card blank, using different depths of foam pads for dimension. The final touch was a bit of sparkle and some glossy accents on the balloon.
Post a Comment