- 7x7" white card blank, red and green cardstock, copic friendly cardstock
- crafters companion (Christmas in moonbeam meadow) - Rudolph and friends
- SU! warmth and wonder stamps & softly falling embossing folder
- memento ink pad (tuxedo black)
- copics (E81,53,55,57,59. E43,44,47,49,81. R24,27,29. G7,14. Y13,15. C00,0,01,02.)
- tattered lace essentials circle dies
- wink of stella- clear
- ranger glossy accents
I cut my base layers, then embossed the white mat before sticking this to the green one. I glued the ribbon on and secured it to the back of the green card before matting onto the card blank. I die-cut the circle mats and stamped the white one with my image and sentiment. I coloured the image and added glitter and gloss. I added this layer onto the card using foam for dimension.
challenges I would like to enter are:
Darling image with those sweet little birds! Love your falling snow, too! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!ReplyDelete
The snowfall is my new favourite embossing folder ... glad you like it too !! MXDelete
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along at the ABC Christmas Challenge.ReplyDelete
Thank you all for the lovely comments MxReplyDelete