- SU! 'baby we've grown' & 'express yourself' stamps
- LOTV 'bear necessities' paper
- sizzix scallop circle, circle & tickets dies
- tim holts 'brushed corduroy' distress ink
- memento ink pad 'tuxedo black'
- promarkers pastel & denim blue
- 6x4 landscape card blank
- white cardstock
- bakers twine
I cut my mat of paper and the banner. I die cut the shapes for the topper to complete the sketch. I inked all of the edges of the mats with the distress ink. I added a congratulations onto the banner then glued these layers onto the card. I stamped the booties onto the topper and coloured the image. I then stuck this onto the scallop mat and used foam pads to add this to the card. the finishing touch was the bows tied in twine.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge: