Friday 18 December 2015

you lift me up ...


  • w plus 9 stamps & dies- party animal & unforgettable
  • papermania- happy days 6x6" paper pad
  • memento tuxedo black ink pad
  • copic friendly card
  • copics
  • sakura micron & white pen
  • wink of stella- clear
  • 6x4" white card blank & black cardstock
I cut a matt of blue patterned paper and stamped my sentiment at the bottom. I then drew on some clouds using a white gel pen. I layered this with some black cardstock, then glued it on to my card blank. I stamped and die cut my images. I coloured the elephant with copics and I paper pieced the balloon with a scrap of matching paper. I added my these to my card using foam tape for dimension. the final touch was some glitter on the balloon.
 Mx


I would like to enter the following challenges:

2 comments: