Monday 29 February 2016

worlds best mother !!

  • SU! nice cuppa stamp set and cups & kettle framelit dies
  • fresh floral paper stack -DCWV
  • 6x4" card blank 
  • white and pink cardstock
  • tim holts 'picked raspberry' distress ink
  • wink of stella- clear
I die-cut the tea cup once from pink card and 3 times in white. I inked all the edges with distress and glued them together for a dimensional element. I then stamped the sentiment onto it and highlighted this with glitter to create the topper. To complete the card, I added a mat and layered panel of patterned paper and stuck them to the card following the sketch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Mx

2 comments:

  1. Oh isn't this fabulous?! That cup is such fun for the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete