- altenew- build -a-rose stamp & dies
- paper smooches- friend word die
- lawn fawn- large stitched rectangles
- SU!- dots for days (background stamp)
- SU! ink pads- pink pirouette, blushing bride, pear pizzazz & soft sky
- kraft card blank
I stamped dots to create a decorative panel for my card and die cut this into shape. I then die cut the word friend from the panel and kept the inside pieces for later. I then glued the panel onto the card and carefully added the floating pieces back in place to complete the word.
I stamped the rose and 3 leaves from the stamp set and die cut the images. I had to use 2nd generation stamping to get the right shade of some of the colours. I attached the leaves flat and the rose using foam, according to the sketch.
challenges I would like to enter: