- Stamping bella-mason Edna needs a martini
- Lawn fawn- large stitched rectangle stackables
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Neenahclassic crest cardstock
- Copics- skin E50,51,21,93. hair YR21,E43,44,47. wings BV000,RV00,BG10. dress BG57,34,32,11. R56,85,83. shoes N9,7. martini R83,81,B41,BG70,YG63,67. ground W3,1,00.
- Wink of stella 'clear'
- Pink bakers twine
To make this card I diecut a matt of copic friendly cardstock. I stamped my image and matching sentiment. I coloured my image using copics and added sparkle to the wings. I glued the matt on to the front of a card blank. To finish my card, i wrapped bakers twine around the top fold of the card and tied it in a bow.
Challenge I would like the enter: