- LOTV- cream cake (st733)
- SU!- for my family
- SU!- labels collection framelit dies
- Memento'tuxedo black'ink pad
- Neenahclassic crest cardstock
- Copics- E93,40,41,43,44,47,49,37,35 & 34. YG17,13,03. R85,83,81. Y38,13. BG49,32.
- DCWV- floral fair paper stack
- Wink of stella-'clear'
I covered the entire front of a landscape card blank in patterned paper. I added a mat in a coordinating paper across the centre, to match the sketch. I cut a strip of white cardstock and diecut the bottom edge, to make it a bit more fancy. I stamped and coloured my image and stamped a sentiment below. I glued my image panel onto the card and finally added a little shimmer with a glitter brush pen.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Simon Monday says 'start afresh' (use something new)
LOTV- janurary Facebook event