- stamping bella-Audrey loves her make up
- SU!-bring on the cake
- MFT-lined up dots background
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Neenah 'classic crest' cardstock
- Black cardstock and 5x7 card blank
- copics markers: skin : E70, E50, E51, E21, E73. Hair : YR31, E43, E44. Black : 100, W10, W8, W6, BV04. Pink : R85, R83, R81. Ground : C4, C2, C00.
- wink of stella 'gold' & 'clear'
I cut a panel of cardstock, then stamped and coloured the image, adding sparkle to accent the jewellery, handbag and lipstick. I cut another mat of cardstock and coloured this pink using copics to match perfectly with the image. I then stamped this panel with the background stamp. I layered each of these onto a mat of black cardstock, leaving a very fine border. I cut a third panel of white card to almost fill the front my black card blank. Following the sketch, I then stamped this with the sentiment before carefully gluing my panels into position.
Challenge I would like to enter:
So cute this Bella. Like what you did with sketch.ReplyDelete
What a fun image. LOVE your choice of pink/black patterned paper with her! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
This card is fabulous AND it's adorable. I love your color and paper choices, and the way you colored her outfit and hat is so fashionable! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!ReplyDelete
What a fun card - looks like she's ready for breakfast at Tiffany's.ReplyDelete
Great card, love your colour choices and the layout looks fabulous.ReplyDelete