- stamping bella-Audrey loves her make up
- SU!-bring on the cake
- MFT-lined up dots background
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Neenah 'classic crest' cardstock
- Black cardstock and 5x7 card blank
- copics markers: skin : E70, E50, E51, E21, E73. Hair : YR31, E43, E44. Black : 100, W10, W8, W6, BV04. Pink : R85, R83, R81. Ground : C4, C2, C00.
- wink of stella 'gold' & 'clear'
I cut a panel of cardstock, then stamped and coloured the image, adding sparkle to accent the jewellery, handbag and lipstick. I cut another mat of cardstock and coloured this pink using copics to match perfectly with the image. I then stamped this panel with the background stamp. I layered each of these onto a mat of black cardstock, leaving a very fine border. I cut a third panel of white card to almost fill the front my black card blank. Following the sketch, I then stamped this with the sentiment before carefully gluing my panels into position.
Challenge I would like to enter: