- LOTV- happy times
- SU!- remembering your birthday
- Craftwork card- man made paper pad
- Momento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Copics- E30, 31, 34, 35, 37, 39, 47, 49, 50, 51, 21, 93. YR07, 18, B99. N1, 3, 4, 6. W00. W1, 4.
- Silver pearl paper
- White 5x7" cardblank
- Brown button
I cut a mat of pearl paper and a layer of patterned paper to fit the card blank. I then stamped and coloured the image on a mat of white card. I layered this onto pearl paper and glued it onto the card. To complete the sketch, I stamped the sentiment onto white card and shaped it into a banner, before matting onto pearl and adding onto the card. The finishing touch was a button secured in position with a glue dot.
Challenges I would like to enter: