- LOTV- gift wrapped
- My favourite things- stitched scallop basic edge die
- Sentimentally yours- elegant milestone birthday
- Patterned paper- country companions 'for someone special'
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Copics- W3,1,00. R000. Y18,17,15,13. V17,15,12,0000. R85,83,81. YG13,11.
- Sakura- glaze pen #849, clear star glitter pen #700
- Wink of stella 'clear' glitter brush pen
- Yellow and gold bakers twine
I die cut my patterned paper to create a decorative edge, then trimmed it down to fit the card blank. I then positioned my sentiment and image stamps beneath according to the sketch. I coloured my image with copics, then used glitter and glaze pens to accent the image and sentiment. Finally, I glued the paper down and added twine tied in a bow. I think it's a lovely image and colour combination for a big Easter time birthday!
Simon Monday says: hip hop
Simon Wednesday says: spring color inspiration
freshly made sketch #283
Very sweet card! Love that little bunny! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!ReplyDelete
Such a sweet and cute card, love the dp along the top and the cute image.ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x
Pretty projects and cute image. Thank you for hip-hopping with us at Simon SayS Stamp Monday Challenge.ReplyDelete
This is such a sweet image! And you've colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!ReplyDelete