- W plus 9- beautiful bouquets:mums
- Avery elle- with sympathy die
- Dealer Rowney-aqua fine smooth watercolour cardstock
- Archival 'jet black' ink pad
- SU! 'tangerine tango, real red, pear pizzazz, tempting turquoise' ink pads
- Kraft cardstock
I cut a mat of watercolour cardstock to fit my card blank, leaving a slight border. I stamped my floral image over to the side of the card. I watercoloured using the ink pads, then attached to my card blank. I die cut the sentiment from Kraft cardstock 4 times and layered them up, before adding on to the card. This is a simple but pretty card with a little dimension on the sentiment. Although the colour palette is brighter than I would normally choose for a sympathy card, I think it creates a more modern look.
I would like to enter: