- stamping bella: 'Edna's cup of tea' stamp
- LOTV A6 polymer sentiment stamp set (not sure on name-sorry!)
- LOTV & nitwit collections 'always & forever' 8x8" paper pad
- pink circle mat cut from patterned paper in my stash
- neenah classic crest solar white cardstock
- essentials by tattered lace 'circles' dies
- copics- E50,51,21,R00. Rv00,R81,83,85. YG01,03,25.BV00. BG70. W0. C00,1,3. N2,4,6.
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- green string of sequins (another one from the old stash)
- wink of stella 'clear' glitter pen
I stamped and coloured my image using copics. I then used my misty to position the sentiment stamp beneath, to fit within the circle die. Once stamped, I die cut the image into a circle, and matted onto a larger die cut circle of pink paper. I cut a band of a coordinating paper to cover the lower half of my card blank. I then added a trim of sequins across the join. I layered the image on top using foam for dimension and to help it sit smoothly across the sequins, by not adding foam along this line. Finally, I added glitter the her wings for that added touch of detail.
I would like to enter the following challenge: