- stamping bella - 'edna loves chocolate'
- mama elephant - framed tags 'union square' creative cuts/dies
- DCWV - fresh floral stack
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- copics- skin: E50, 51, 21. R00. hair/ chocolate: E55, 57, 59. Dark pink: R35, 85. Light pink: R00, 81, 83. Lilac: V15, 12, 01. Mint: BG10, 11, 34. Wings: BG70, BV0000, R000. Green: YG17, 25. Ground: W0, 2.
- wink of stella 'clear'
- black card stock
- 6" square card blank
I stamped the image and sentiment onto Neenah cardstock. I coloured the image with copics, following the colour challenge for inspiration. I then die cut this using the centre of the die and cut three frames from black cardstock to layer up around the image. I cut a mat of black to fit across the card blank and a layer of patterned paper. I then glued these in place, along with the frames and slotted the image matt inside to complete the sketch. For the finishing touch, I added glitter to the wings.
I would like to enter the following challenges: