- stamping bella - 'edna loves chocolate'
- mama elephant - framed tags 'union square' creative cuts/dies
- DCWV - fresh floral stack
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- copics- skin: E50, 51, 21. R00. hair/ chocolate: E55, 57, 59. Dark pink: R35, 85. Light pink: R00, 81, 83. Lilac: V15, 12, 01. Mint: BG10, 11, 34. Wings: BG70, BV0000, R000. Green: YG17, 25. Ground: W0, 2.
- wink of stella 'clear'
- black card stock
- 6" square card blank
I stamped the image and sentiment onto Neenah cardstock. I coloured the image with copics, following the colour challenge for inspiration. I then die cut this using the centre of the die and cut three frames from black cardstock to layer up around the image. I cut a mat of black to fit across the card blank and a layer of patterned paper. I then glued these in place, along with the frames and slotted the image matt inside to complete the sketch. For the finishing touch, I added glitter to the wings.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
I agree....chocolate IS the answer! What a fun card...so cute. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!ReplyDelete
Yummy...what a cute image, and you can never go wrong with chocolate! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Paper Players!ReplyDelete
Very fun take on the sketch!ReplyDelete
Fun card! the image is spectacular and the sentiment adorable! love your coloring is so beautiful and delicate! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! BarbaraReplyDelete
This is such a fab image and such a true sentiment :) Lovely colouring and a great image for the colours this month :)ReplyDelete
Thank you for playing along with our colour challenge this month at Seven Hills Crafts x