Friday 28 July 2017

beautiful blue bird



  • hunkydory birdie blossoms luxury card collections: beautiful blue bird (& a sentiment from the 'home sweet home' collection)
  • silver mirri card
  • DL, 6x4", 6x6" & 8x8" white card blanks

For the largest square card, I cut the patterned card down and layered on silver mirri to fill the card front. I then positioned the image and sentiment toppers onto the front, using foam to add dimension.
I used the remaining cardstock to create this DL card. I simply covered the front with the patterned cardstock and added the three smaller toppers in the middle.
For the smaller square card, I matt and layered the front with the silver mirri card and a section of the half a sheet of patterned cardstock. The image and sentiment toppers completed the front.

For the 6x4" card, I added the remaining strip of patterned card onto the front with a mirri edge to the top and bottom. I used the last image topper from the set, glued down on foam, alongside a sentiment from the 'home sweet home' collection.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment