Wednesday 26 July 2017

birdie blossoms

  • hunkydory birdie blossoms luxury card collections: home sweet home
  • Hunkydory essential book of 2016 sentiments
  • silver mirri cardstock
  • A5, 5x7" & 5x5" square card blanks

For the first 5x7" card, I cut the patterned cardstock to fit the card front with a silver mirri border. I simply added the topper to the centre, using foam for dimension, as it has both the image and sentiment in one.
I used the other half of the cardstock to create the second 5x7" card. Again, I mat and layered the cardstock and mirri for the card front. I completed this with a sentiment from the collection in the bottom corner to balance the image in the top corner.

For the A5 card, I used the other half sheet of patterned cardstock to cover the front. As it felt a bit too fussy all over, I gutted the centre of the floral design to use on another card. This was covered with a matt and layer of mirri and white cardstock, sized to frame the image topper. I then added the topper, central on the panel and finished with a little sentiment topper in the bottom corner.

Using the floral cardstock taken from the centre of the card above, I was able to create a panel across a 5" square card, edged with mirri card. I added the remaining topper from the collection and finished with a coordinating sentiment I found in the essential book.  
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment