Thursday 10 August 2017

yellow roses

  • DCWV fresh floral stack 12x12" paper pad
  • sentimentally yours 'elegant milestone birthdays' stamp
  • do crafts papermania stamp set (mum stamp...lost the packaging so I cant be certain)
  • archival 'sepia' ink pad
  • 7x7" kraft card blank
I chose this paper as the focal point for the card. I fussy cut the flowers and leaves from the background to fit the card front, making sure they remained connected as one piece. I took the remaining paper for the background and trimmed this to size as a matt on the card front. I then stamped the paper with the two sentiments, carefully positioned to sit together with the floral paper cut piece. Once the pieces were ready, I glued the paper flat onto the card blank, then added the flowers using foam pads to create dimension. It's fiddly work to fussy cut an image like this, but I think the results feel special enough to be a worthwhile celebration for a special someone's big birthday!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment