Thursday 9 November 2017

festive harbour


  • Hunkydory snowy seasons luxury card collection 'festive harbour'
  • silver mirri card
  • A5 black & 5x5" white card blanks

For the A5 card, I matt and layered the foiled cardstock and silver mirri cardstock onto a black card blank. I glued the topper and sentiment to the centre of the card front using foam tape. I trimmed an insert to fit inside the card and glued it in place to finish. 

I used the part of the remaining cardstock to make this 5x5" card. I again matted with silver foil but used a white card blank for this card. I glued the topper down flat and only used 1mm foam for the sentiment (to make postage cheaper.) Again, I cut down an insert and glued it inside.

For this card, I used the 2nd piece of coordinating cardstock. I choose the part with out the ship image and matt and layered with silver mirri onto a 5x5" white card blank. I added the sentiment topper using foam tape and finished it with an insert to decorate the inside of my card. 

Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment