Tuesday 28 November 2017

festive forest

 
  • Hunkydory cute christmas luxury card collection: festive forest
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • Hunkydory little book of snowy scenes
  • Hunkydory luxury card collections (various offcuts of cardstock from other sets)
  • silver mirri card
  • silver & aqua ribbon
  • A5, 7x7", 5x7", 6x6" & 5x5" card blanks
For the A5 card, I covered the card blank with the silver mirri card. I then trimmed the scene printed on the cardstock from the collection to mat onto the front. I simply added a sentiment topper from the collection to complete the front. I also finished the inside of the card with the matching insert, trimmed to fit.
inside

I used the other half of the patterned card stock as the background for this 6" square card. I trimmed the cardstock down to cover the card front. I then added one of the larger toppers from the collection, using foam pads for dimension. I chose to position a sentiment from the essential book beneath to finish the card.
For the 5" square cards, I found some coordinating pieces of cardstock left over from the various hunkydory Christmas collections I have used. I trimmed them to sit side by side, filling the card front. I edged the join between the cardstocks with silver ribbon. I then positioned the little image topper on foam in the larger panel. I finished the card with the matching sentiment tag, embellished with a ribbon bow to sit across the border.
This 5 x 5" card was also made with the offcuts of cardstock from other collections. Similar to the card above, the cardstocks were trimmed to fit on the card front. I edged this one with silver and aqua ribbons and tied a double bow for the tag. The little toppers were again glued down with foam pads.
Using the second sheet of cardstock from the collection, I created this 5x7" card. I cut the cardstock down to fit the card front, keeping the border on the folded edge. I then added the other large topper, with the coordinating edges. I positioned the essential book sentiment overlapping the topper to mirror the curved shaping of the top edge.
For this 7" square card, I used the remaining cardstock to back a little book image. I simply mat and layered the cardstock onto silver mirri to cover the card front. I added the little book image onto silver mirri to create the topper, which was glued to the card using foam pads for dimension. I covered the inside with the coordinating insert, trimmed to size.
inside
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment