Thursday 30 November 2017

O Holy Night

  • Hunkydory Christmas classics luxury card collection: O Holy Night
  • Gold mirri card
  • A5 & DL card blanks
For the first A5 card, I cut the cardstock down to cover the card front. ( I have saved the other half of the sheet to use with another topper or little book image later!!) I then simply added the image and sentiment toppers on foam pads for dimension. I trimmed the coordinating insert down to fill the inside of the card and add the little printed verse to finish the card.
inside
 I created the DL card to make a feature of the printed panel on the second sheet of cardstock. I simply cut this to fill the card blank and placed the little sentiment over the printed border.
For the final card, I mat and layered the remaining cardstock onto gold mirri for the front of the A5 card blank. Again, I very simply glued the image and sentiment toppers in position using foam pads. I also cut the insert down to add the matching background and message to complete the card.

inside

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment