Tuesday 14 November 2017

pretty poinsettia


  • Hunkydory Christmas classics luxury card collection: pretty poinsettia
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • gold mirri card
  • red & gold ribbon
  • 8x8" & 6x4" portrait and landscape kraft card blanks
 I used the main topper from the collection for the large square card. I mat and layered the printed cardstock onto gold mirri for the card front. I then added some of the decoupage layers onto the topper to create dimension. To complete the card, I simply glued the topper onto the card front and added the coordinating insert to the inside.
inside
For the 6x4" cards, I made a feature of the decorative corners on the other sheet of cardstock from the collection. I cut the cardstock to fit the card front. I then added some of the remaining decoupage layers to build up the floral border across the card. I finished with the sentiment tag and a little ribbon bow.
I repeated the same design, using the corner of the cardstock, this time sitting on a landscape card. For this card, I used an essential book sentiment, glued down with foam pads in the space above the decoupage. I trimmed the insert down to mirror the design on the card front and glued this inside to complete the card.
inside
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment