Monday 13 November 2017

polar bear presents


  • Hunkydory cute Christmas luxury card collection: polar bear presents
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • snowfall acetate
  • white twine
  • 8x8", A5 & 6x4" card blanks

For the 8" square card, I covered the card front with the patterned paper, positioning the border and swirl to the base of the card. I then arranged the frame and topper image on angles to sit within the space. The frame was glued down flat, with the topper raised on foam pads. I completed the front with the essential book sentiment in the top corner, also on foam pads. The coordinating topper sheet was trimmed down to fit inside.
inside

I created this A5 card using snowfall acetate as the card front. I cut away the front of the card blank and replace with acetate, with was secured to the inside of the card. I then covered the join with the patterned cardstock, trimmed to fill the inside of the card. I then completed the card front, adding the image topper, frame and sentiment.

Finally, I made this cute little 6x4" card using the printed image on the patterned cardstock. This section was left over from the card above, so I trimmed it to fit the card front with space for a border. I used the border edge and pattern from the other cardstock in this set to create a nice piece along the folded edge. The sentiment tag was then glued into position on the border, using foam pads and finished with a little twine bow. I trimmed down the insert to fit with the printed sentiment to complete the inside of the card.
inside
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment