Sunday 31 March 2013

happy easter ...

 this year for Easter I have decided to re-create a favourite card of mine, it won a local competition last Easter (which I was very pleased with) so I thought I would share it with you all...


I have used kraft card stock to make my card base, bazzill dotted swiss cardstock, Martha stewart border punch, lili of the valley stamps (spring bunny with eggs and set 8 happy circular sentiments), acetate, ribbon, and chocolate of choice (I choose wrapped eggs to be festive).


I also made these cute bags for my cousin's lucy and oliver. I used my docraft digi designer to make the patterned panels for the bags, i chose the me 2 u spring cd and printed the characters twice to decoupage. I made the bags from kraft paper stock and used raffia for the handles.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment