Sunday 14 April 2013

christening day

well don't you just love it when a plan comes together... I am always very pleased when all you start of with is a blank sheet of white card or two, some ink and few beautiful stamps. a big thanks to my friend crafty carol who lent me the my special day stamp set from stampin up! I also added the baby christening stamp from lili of the valley, which I coloured using my promarkers. the background was created using  tim holtz distress ink pad (in tumbled glass) and the swirl stamp from the everything Eleanor set from stampin up!. I also die cut an aperture using sizzix oval dies and my big shot.
close up of christening promarker image.
I used the my special day stamp set from stampin up! and a archival ink pad in cobalt to stamp on white tissue paper, I then layered on to blue tissue paper which I used to wrap my christening gift. I made a gift tag using the same image and the christening sentiment. I think it just added a little extra personal touch.
 
forgot to mention the 'its your' is a do craft stamp (not sure which set I got it off) and the 'on your' is from a dawn bibby stamp set (again not sure which one exactly).

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment