- mama elephant- artic penguin stamps and dies
- mama elephant- jolly and merry stamp
- SU!- joyful Christmas & wondrous wreath
- lawn fawn statckables- stitched squares
- mama elephant- stitched landscape dies
- memento ink pad (tuxedo black) & copic friendly cardstock
- copics (C00,1,3. W6,7. Y35,38)
- tim holtz distress ink pad (weathered wood)
- sakura glitter pen (clear star)
- printed card blanks from craftwork cards
for the first card I die cut a square and stamped a sentiment in the top corner. I added some small stamps to add twinkle accents using the distress ink pad. I highlighted these elments with some glitter. I stamped, coloured and die cut a penguin and ice burg and glued these on to the corner of my card using foam pads.
for the second card, I die cut a hill from some white cardstock, to make some snow. I stamped the sentiment on the snow and added glitter to the word 'wonderful'. I stamped, coloured and die cut some penguins to complete the scene.
these cards are easy to repeat for batch making, as you can prepare multiple penguins and mats quickly. the images are also small which makes them easy to colour. If you don't have patterned card blanks, you could add a matt of paper instead, or create a stamped background if you wanted.
challenges I would like to enter:
simon wednesday says- 'clean and simple christmas'
These ar super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.ReplyDelete
I love these lil penguins !! Thanks for commenting MxReplyDelete