- W plus 9- curious forest friends
- Lawn fawn- small stitched circles stackables
- Lawn fawn- large stitched rectangle stackables
- Copics- bear:E81,43,44. Tree/honeypot:E35,37,39.YG63,67. background: B41.BG70. bees/honey:Y13,15 ground:C00,1.
- Memento 'tuxedo black'ink pad
- Tim holtz distress 'tumbled glass' ink pad
- White & Kraft cardstock
To make this card I die cut 3 panels of white cardstock. One I inked blue and added a sentiment. The second I cut again at an angle. I stamped a small bee image all over and coloured using copics. I added shimmer with wink of stella. I then die cut a circle of white card and stamped my image. I used my copics to colour the image and add a blue haze around it to give it more depth. I die cut the same circle out of funky foam to create a layer to add some dimension to the card. I glued all these pieces to my card blank to match the sketch. I used the third panel of white cardstock to decorate the inside of my card. I stamped a sentiment in the middle of the panel and a image in the bottom corner. I coloured this with copics and glued it inside my card to finish.
Challenge i would like to enter: