- stamping bella- uptown girl opal the optimist
- sentimentally yours- elegant milestone birthdays
- we r memory keepers- love 2 craft 6x6" paper pad
- SU!- adorning accents border dies
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- copics-skin:E50,51,21,11,93. hair: E09,97,99. dress: BG11,32,34,57. RV04,06,09. green:YG63,67,17. cream:E34,31,30. Glass:B41,BG70. ground:C1,00.
- sakura gelly roll 'clear star' glitter pen
- dove craft 'serendipity' sequins
- 6x6" white card blank
I cut a piece of copic friendly cardstock to the same size as my card blank. I die cut both pieces to the same size to give a decorative border along the opening edge of my card. I stamped my girl image and coloured her using copics. I then stamped my sentiment and traced over it with a glitter pen, to add some shimmer. I cut a piece of paper 4cm wide and added this to the inside back of my card. the final touch was some sequins in co-coordinating colours.
challenge I would like to enter:
Very pretty and fun take on the sketch!ReplyDelete
Thankyou for the lovely comment MxReplyDelete