- totally tropical pineapple die, stamp & embossing folder set (from a crafting magazine)
- lawn fawn- large & small stitched rectangle stackables
- lawn fawn- small stitched circle stackables
- lawn fawn- Louie's 123's dies
- copics- YG05. G05. E99. Y19,18,15.
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Neenah classic crest white cardstock
- gold mirri card & black card
- black funky foam
- SU!- wacky wishes
To make this card I cut a piece of white cardstock using the largest die. I stamped a pineapple image all over the mat then coloured these using copics. I cut a frame from gold mirri card using the largest die and a slightly smaller one. For the topper, I die cut a circle of mirri card and then die cut the numbers out of the centre. I repeated this in black funky foam and glued them together making sure they lined up perfectly. I die cut another circle to back this. Finally, I glued the frame and number topper to a card blank. You could add sparkle or sequins, but since this was for a male friend I chose not to.
To create the inside of this card I diecut a panel of white cardstock. I stamped the large pineapple image in the corner and coloured using copics. I then stamped a happy birthday sentiment and glued the panel to the inside of my card to finish.
Post a Comment