- SU!- summer afternoon, floral wings, number of years
- SU!- large number's framelit dies
- SU!- twitterpated DSP 12x12"paper
- Copics- W00,1,3,5,7,9. Rv0000. BG53,57. R30,32. Y15. YG63,67.
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Memento 'tuxedo black'ink pad
- Pink baker's twine
I cut a mat of paper to fill my card blank. I then cut a panel of white cardstock and stamped my image. I coloured the image with copics to coordinate with the floral paper. I then added a panel of floral paper and covered the join by wrapping twine around the panel and securing it at the back. I then attached this panel to my card using foam. I stamped the message in a banner and die cut this out. Following the sketch, I added this to the card to complete.
I'd like to enter the following challenge:
The paper players sketch #310