Friday 2 September 2016

Summer afternoon...


  • SU!- summer afternoon, floral wings, number of years
  • SU!- large number's framelit dies 
  • SU!- twitterpated DSP 12x12"paper
  • Copics- W00,1,3,5,7,9. Rv0000. BG53,57. R30,32. Y15. YG63,67.
  • Neenah classic crest cardstock 
  • Memento 'tuxedo black'ink pad
  • Pink baker's twine 
I cut a mat of paper to fill my card blank. I then cut a panel of white cardstock and stamped my image. I coloured the image with copics to coordinate with the floral paper. I then added a panel of floral paper and covered the join by wrapping twine around the panel and securing it at the back. I then attached this panel to my card using foam. I stamped the message in a banner and die cut this out. Following the sketch, I added this to the card to complete.
 
Mx

I'd like to enter the following challenge:
The paper players sketch #310 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely image and so beautifully colored, too. Great take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete