- My favourite things - jingle all the way (stamps & dies)
- SU!- wishing you
- Lawn fawn- large stitched rectangle stackables
- Lawn fawn- stitched borders
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- Copics- R24,27,46,59. E50,51,21,93. C00,1,2,5,7,9. G05,09,14. E30,31. 0.
- HOTP patterned paper
- wink of stella 'gold' glitter brush pen
I die cut my paper using the rectangle die and glued this onto my card blank. I cut a strip of white card, embossed stitched borders to either side of the panel. I stamped my sentiment and glued the panel on to the card, to match the sketch. I stamped coloured and diecut my Santa images and attached these onto the card using foam tape for dimension. The finishing touch was the gold glitter, on his belt buckle and the bow on the present.
Paper players #314
ABC Christmas s is for... stitching