- My favourite things- Santa's elves (stamps & dies)
- LOTV- classic Christmas 8x8" paper pad
- Neenahclassic crest cardstock
- Copics- R24,27,29,59. G28,29.YG67. E50,51,21,11.E93. C00,1,3,7,8,9. Y21.YR23.
- Wink of stella 'gold'
- Kraft card blank (10.5x15cm)
I cut a 7cm piece of plain coloured paper and layered with a 6.6cm piece of patterned paper. I then glued this matt to my card. I cut a 1x9cm strip of coordinating paper and trimmed the ends to make a banner, which I also glued on to my card blank. I stamped coloured and die cut my elf image. This was added to my card using foam tape for dimension. Finally, I added gold wink of stella for a some sparkle on the bauble, ribbon and bell.
|perfect for a batch make !!|
Freshly made sketches #253