- stamping bella- edna loves icecream
- mama elephant- Madison avenue framed tag die
- LOTV- for her sentiments (set20)
- tim holtz distress ink pads- shaded lilac, spun sugar &tumbled glass
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- copics- skin:E50,51,21. hair:E34,57,59. skirt:BG11,32,34,57. dark pink:R56,85,83. light pink:R83,81,RV19,000. wings:BV00,RV00,BG10. cherry:R24,29,59. chocolate:E47,49. icecream:E40,41,42. ground:C1,00
- white funky foam
- wink of stell 'clear'
- ranger glossy accent
i die cut a piece of cardstock with the frame die. i stamped the central section with my image and sentiment. i coloured the image using copics and added sparkle to the wings and glossy accents to the glass and cherry. while i left these to dry, i worked on the frame section. i inked the frame with 3 colours of ink to make a ombre effect. i then die cut a piece of funky foam, with the same die. i glued the foam to the cardstock frame together, to create dimension. i glued the raised frame to the card blank and added the image panel inside, gluing this flat.
the challenge i would like to enter: