- stamping bella- edna loves icecream
- mama elephant- Madison avenue framed tag die
- LOTV- for her sentiments (set20)
- tim holtz distress ink pads- shaded lilac, spun sugar &tumbled glass
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- memento 'tuxedo black' ink pad
- copics- skin:E50,51,21. hair:E34,57,59. skirt:BG11,32,34,57. dark pink:R56,85,83. light pink:R83,81,RV19,000. wings:BV00,RV00,BG10. cherry:R24,29,59. chocolate:E47,49. icecream:E40,41,42. ground:C1,00
- white funky foam
- wink of stell 'clear'
- ranger glossy accent
i die cut a piece of cardstock with the frame die. i stamped the central section with my image and sentiment. i coloured the image using copics and added sparkle to the wings and glossy accents to the glass and cherry. while i left these to dry, i worked on the frame section. i inked the frame with 3 colours of ink to make a ombre effect. i then die cut a piece of funky foam, with the same die. i glued the foam to the cardstock frame together, to create dimension. i glued the raised frame to the card blank and added the image panel inside, gluing this flat.
the challenge i would like to enter:
Delightful!! I love the soft coloring and layering! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the lovely comment MxDelete