Friday 10 November 2017

glorious gifts

  • Hunkydory festive elegance luxury card collection: glorious gifts
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • 8x8", 5x7" & 5x5" white card blanks

To make this card, I cut the borders off the piece of cardstock, then cut the red spot cardstock to size. I glued the first border and the red spot cardstock to the front of my card blank. I then trimmed off the remaining white card from the front to create a reveal. I glued the toppers onto the card front using foam tape for dimension. I then trimmed the insert to size, stamped it with a Christmas sentiment and glued this inside the card. I added the second border to the outer edge to complete the card,(you will be able to see this when the card is closed too).  

inside

I created this easel card using a 5" square card blank. I added an extra score line to the centre of my card front and folded the card front in half.  I cut a piece of cardstock to 5" square and only put adhesive on the bottom half to glue to the card front, creating the easel base. I then covered the panel in patterned cardstock from the collection. I added an image topper to the centre of the card front. I then trimmed the insert to fill the inside of the card. I added the border on foam pads across the inside to create the stopper and completed with a sentiment topper in the bottom corner. 


front

inside

For this card, I used the remaining red spot from a previous card and added the foiled border, cut from a second piece of cardstock. I glued gold mirri onto my 5x7" landscape card blank and matted with the patterned cardstock. I glued the circle topper flat and added the sentiment topper with foam tape for dimension.

For the final card, I used the remaining border alongside the printed image cardstock. I trimmed the pieces to fit on the front of a 5" square card and glued them flat. I positioned a sentiment from the essential book across the border and image to bring the design together.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment