Wednesday 29 November 2017

Merry Christmas my deer


  • Hunkydory festive elegance luxury card collection: Merry Christmas my deer
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • Silver & rainbow mirri card
  • clear acetate
  • Pinflair ice diamonds sprinkles
  • doodlebug lily white glitter
  • 7x7", 6x6" & 5x5" card blanks
For this 7" square card, I created a shaker using a topper and frame from the collection. I mat and layered the card front with rainbow mirri and patterned cardstock. I then added the topper image onto the card, glued down flat. I cut acetate to fill the frame and sealed with foam tape. I added a mix of the pinflair sprinkles and doodlebug glitter onto the topper for the shaking element. I positioned the frame on top complete the shaker element. The little sentiment was added to the top corner on foam pads to complete the card. For the inside, I trimmed the insert to fit inside with the printed sentiment.
inside

I used the remaining patterned cardstock to create this little 5" square card. I turned the paper so the border ran across the front and trimmed to cover the card blank. I added the deer image and sentiment toppers to the card which I made flat for posting. I trimmed the matching piece of insert down to complete the inside too.
inside

For the 6" square card, I matt and layered the silver mirri and patterned cardstocks onto the card front. I then positioned the topper with the deer onto the front, so the snowline continued from background to topper. I completed the front with a sentiment from the essential book.

The final card was created to feature the printed deer from this patterned cardstock. I simply trimmed it down to fit the 5x5" card, with a matt of silver mirri and finished with an essential book sentiment.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment