Sunday 5 November 2017

Champagne chic

  • Hunkydory especially for her luxury card collection: champagne chic
  • Lawn fawn custom craft dies: happy birthday border & Finley's 123's
  • Avery elle custom steel dies: a tag for all die
  • gold trimmed pink organza ribbon
  • Gold mirri card
  • A5 & landscape 5x7" white card blanks
For the first A5 card, I used the lady in the little black dress topper with the black frame and coordinating cardstock to create my design. I cut the cardstock down to fit the front with a mat of gold mirri card. I then positioned the topper image and glued this flat. I added the frame and sentiment, raised up on foam pads. I finished the card with the coordinating insert, trimmed to fit inside.
inside
I used the remaining rose cardstock as a background for the pink lady. I cut a mat of gold mirri to cover the card and trimmed the rose cardstock as a layer, but didn't glue this down. I die cut the happy birthday sentiment from gold mirri card. I then laid everything in position and wrapped the ribbon around the cardstock in place and secured at the back. I then glued the cardstock onto the card front. I glued the sentiment and image topper in place. and finished with a ribbon bow.
Using the other cardstock from the collection, I created another A5 card. I cut the mat and layer of gold mirri and patterned cardstocks to fit the front. I then diecut the '50' and birthday sentiment from gold mirri. I arranged these onto the card along with the two ladies topper and rose frame. Once happy with the design, I glued the die cuts and image down flat and raised the frame up on foam pads. For the inside, I trimmed the coordinating insert down to fit neatly.
inside
 For this 5x7" card, I made a feature of the printed image on the remaining cardstock. I trimmed the top border from the cardstock, layered onto mirri and glued to the inside of the card. I then cut away the card front to reveal the panel inside. I cut the image section down to fit the card front, on a mat of gold mirri card. To complete, I glued the friend sentiment from the collection in the space beside the ladies, using foam for dimension.
inside
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment