Friday 27 October 2017

owl be home again for christmas


  • Hunkydory cute Christmas luxury card collection: owl be home for Christmas
  • Hunkydory adorable scorable cardstock
  • 6x6" & 5x5" card blanks
I created the 6" square card using a background of red adorable scorable card. I trimmed the printed image from the cardstock down to fit inside the frame. I glued the image down flat then added the frame and sentiment on foam pads to complete the card with some dimension.
For the smaller card, I used the opposite corner of the patterned cardstock with the other image and made a feature of this. I simply trimmed to fit the card front, leaving room down the folded edge for a strip of the contrasting cardstock. I covered the join with the border from the collection and added the sentiment topper to the bottom corner to finish the design.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment