Tuesday 3 October 2017

christmas sparkle


  • Hunkydory Cute Christmas luxury card collection: Christmas sparkle
  • A5, 6"x 6" & 7"x 7" white card blanks 
To make this card, I covered the front of my 7x7" card blank in printed cardstock. I then used foam tape to attach all my toppers onto my card. I glued an insert to the inside of my card to finish.



To make this card, I took my remaining patterned cardstock (containing the penguin image) and 2 strips of foiled cardstock and glued onto my card blank. I added a piece of border at the top of my centre panel, with a sentiment topper and a bow. To finish this card, I added a coordinating insert.



I used the remaining topper to create this little 6" square card. I took offcuts of cardstock from the collection and matted them onto the card front to create a base. I then added the border strip to cover the join. I positioned the topper and sentiment in the top section to complete.


Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment