Wednesday 25 October 2017

star of wonder

  • Hunkydory cute Christmas luxury card collection: star of wonder
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • Hunkydory adorable scorable cardstock
  • gold mirri card
  • red & white bakers twine
  • 8x8" & 6x4" landscape card blanks
I used the largest topper with the scalloped frame to make this 8" square card. I covered the card blank with the coordinating coloured adorable scorable card. I then mat and layered the yellow cardstock from the collection onto gold mirri card, to create a base for the toppers. I positioned the image and frame central to the mat, with the image raised up on foam pads. I then completed the front using the scalloped sentiment overlapping in the bottom corner, again glued with foam pads. I trimmed down the matching insert to fit the inside of the card.
inside
For the first 6x4" card, I used the oval toppers. I covered the card front with the cardstock featuring the border strip. I then layered the toppers on, slightly overlapping with different depths of foam to create dimension.
I created the second 6x4" card to feature the printed image on the remaining cardstock. I simply matted the cardstock onto gold mirri card, to fit the front of the card blank and finished with an essential book sentiment.
Using the other sheet of patterned cardstock, I created the final card. I trimmed down the section with the characters to fit the card front. I then added two strands of bakers twine and wrapped them underneath the cardstock and secured in position, before gluing to the card blank. I finished the card with a tag sentiment from the essential book, angled on foam pads and embellished with a twine bow.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment