Wednesday 11 October 2017

owl always love you

  • Hunkydory festive elegance luxury card collection: owl always love you
  • Hunkydory little book of snowy scenes
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • silver mirri card
  • 7"x 7", 5"x 7" & A5 card blanks
 For the 7x7" card, I matt and layered the card front with silver mirri and the pink patterned cardstock. I added the circle topper inside the frame, with the heart shaped sentiment using foam pads. I cut the matching insert and glued inside to complete the card.
    

    inside
    I used the remaining piece of pink cardstock to cover a 5x7" card blank. Since this had the image on, I simply embellished with the border strip down the side and a pretty sentiment from the essential book. I trimmed down the other half of the insert for inside, to be stamped with a greeting later. 
    inside
     With the lilac cardstock, I used the sentiment banner printed across the split in patterns as the base of the card. I finished this by matting onto silver and positioning the image topper in the centre. Again, the insert was placed inside to match the card front.
    inside
     I chose a little book image from another collection to compliment the remaining lilac cardstock. I cut the cardstock to fit the front. With the little book page, I rounded the corners and matted onto silver with rounded corners. The sentiment from the collection was positioned overlapping the topper. I finished the card with the coordinating insert glued inside.
    inside
     Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment