Wednesday 18 October 2017

festive treats

  • Hunkydory festive elegance luxury card collection: festive treats
  • Hunkydory second little book of Christmas
  • Silver mirri card
  • A5, DL and 6x6" card blanks
  • I made the first A5 card using the little topper squares from the collection. I covered the card front with the bright patterned card, cutting the section with the bow print to fit. I then spaced out the four square toppers in the mid section of the card and glued with foam pads. I added the matching insert inside to complete the card.
inside

 Using the other half of the cardstock to create this 6" square card. I turned the sheet on its side so the pattern ran as a border down the side and trimmed to fit the card front. I then added the large rectangular topper, with the sentiment overlapping.
I used a coordinating sheet from the little book to make this A5 card. The rectangular frame worked well to edge the little book image and create separation from the patterned card stock. I covered the card front with the patterned card, then glued the image flat and the frame on foam. I finished the inside with the coordinating insert.
inside

For this DL card, I used the remaining patterned cardstock and another of the square toppers. The image was printed on the cardstock, so I simply trimmed it down to fit on the DL card with a border of silver mirri card. I completed with the sentiment topper on foam in the space above the image and the insert trimmed to fit inside.
inside

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment