Thursday 19 October 2017

The north pole

  • Hunkydory cute Christmas luxury card collection: the north pole
  • 8x8" & 6x6" card blanks
  • Gold mirri card

For the 8" card, I cut a mat of mirri card to fit the card front. I then trimmed the cardstock down and layered this onto the card, with the border down the folded edge. I then added the snow globe topper and sentiment on foam pads to create dimension.

inside

I created the first 6" card using the other patterned cardstock from the set. The decoupage layers for the snow globe fit the printed images on this sheet. I cut the card to sit on the card front with a mat of mirri card. I then layered up the santa and added the north pole beside him to add the mirri shimmer, give the card dimension and complete the scene. The finishing touch was a sentiment above.

inside

I used the remaining cardstock for the final card. I trimmed the border to sit across the base of the card and glued it down flat. I then measured and cut the printed North pole piece to fill the space above. I then added the postcard topper, positioned to be framed by the north pole sign.
inside
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment