Thursday 26 October 2017

the winter village

  • Hunkydory snowy season luxury card collection: the winter village
  • Hunkydory essential book of Christmas sentiments
  • silver mirri card
  • DL & 7x7" card blanks
I created the first square card using the rectangular topper and frame. I covered the card front with the cardstock, placing the border down the folded edge. I then carefully positioned the image, frame and sentiment toppers on foam pads. I completed the card with an insert trimmed down to fit inside.
inside
For the DL card, I used the remaining cardstock with the printed image as the focus. I simply trimmed down the cardstock to mat and layer on silver mirri for the card front. I added a sentiment from the essential book and trimmed the coordinating insert down to complete the card.

inside

I used the circle topper and frame on the other cardstock in the collection to create this 7x7" card. I trimmed the cardstock down to sit with a small border of silver mirri on the front of the card. I then placed the topper and frame off centre, using foam to add dimension. I added the sentiment in the space beside it to complete the card. Again, I trimmed the insert down to fit inside the card.
inside
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment